Monday 24 March 2014

MeMeMe - Rebellious

Today I have a super quick swatch to share today!

I have had this colour by MeMeMe for a little while so it's about time I shared it :-)

The colour is called Rebellious and is a gorgeous metallic olive green. The swatches are two coats of colour with a top and base coat - 




I can't decide about this one!

On one hand it's a gorgeous colour and I loved wearing it, especially in the glorious sunshine we've had recently. However, I didn't like the formula very much, I found that it dragged quite a bit on application and it chipped the next day. 

This colour would be prefect for an occasion though, as it's super chic and it wouldn't matter if it came off the next day!

WN x

GUYS THERE'S JUST TWO DAYS LEFT!! ENTER THE GIVEAWAY NOW!!!

2 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous colour and such pretty swatches :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah! Just a shame it chipped so quickly :-( x

      Delete