Friday 28 March 2014

Models Own HyperGel - Pink Veneer

Happy Friday everyone!

I hope you're all having a great week and have some even better weekends planned :-)

When I bought the Models Own Speckled Egg polishes, they were having a 6 for £20 (which is still on!!) so I bought one of the new HyperGel polishes too, as it would probably have been rude not to.....

The colour I picked is Pink Veneer, and I have just swatched two coats of colour, no base or top coat.




When I applied to first coat, I must admit I was quite pessimistic! I thought the colour pay off was quite weak, and was looking forward to a quick and easy one coat mani. 

However, the colour looks great after two coats and that shine though!!

The finish is nice and smooth even without the top coat and I was really impressed with the super glossy finish.

I can't comment on longevity however as I only wore it to swatch. Have you worn them for longer? How did they last?

Finally, I LOVE the coloured top that tells you what shade the polish is! Great for storing in my polish drawer :-)


HyperGel polishes are £5 at Modelsownit.com.

WN x

No comments:

Post a Comment