Monday 14 April 2014

Easter Nail Art!

A little while ago I was invited to join Nailpolis, which is an 'online museum, dedicated to showcasing and celebrating nail art'.

It's a really cool site and I love being a part of it.

They are often running competitions, the most recent of which is Easter Nail Art. I haven't entered one before, so I thought I'd give this one a bash!

I chose to do Easter aggs, and have done them collecting in a basket, which I've done on my pinky. Hopefully you can all tell that anyway :)




The blue base colour is Blueberry Ice Cream by Barry M. For the eggs the green is MeMeMe Virtous, the pink is Nails Inc. Campden Hill Road and the yellow is Notting Hill carnival, also by Nails Inc.

For the basket, the base is Dior Safari Beige and the detail work is using China Glaze Brownstone.

I used a dotting tool for the spots on the eggs and a small nail art brush for the basket details.

I hope you all enjoy!

I'll let oyu lknow if I win the contest, the prize is Color Clubs latest collection, Paris In Love.

You can check out Nailpolis.com to request an invitation to join the community.

WN x

No comments:

Post a Comment