Monday 7 April 2014

Sinful Colors - Easy Going, with accent nail!

Happy Monday people!

I hope you've all had a lovely weekend. I have done nothing, all my money is becoming euro's in two weeks :-)

I've had these Diamond pieces sat around the place for so long. I've known exactly what I was going to do with them, but I just kept forgetting about them until I was looking for something else and came across them, as is usually the case!

I've used the diamonds to create an accent nail over Sinful Colors Easy Going, which is a gorgeous and super pale pastel peach creme.






The formula of this polish is so gross, which is a shame because it's so pretty and I loved wearing it! 

But I feel like I can't complain for £1.99...........

Sinful Colours are available at Boots.com.

I think I did ok with the diamonds. It's the first time I've ever tried any sort of 'tessellation' design like this before. I did find though, that the shapes were not all uniform which made my life slightly more difficult.

The diamonds are £1.50 fir approx 250 pieces from Sparkly-nails.co.uk.

WN x

No comments:

Post a Comment