Wednesday 18 June 2014

Beautybay Collection - Times Square

Today I have a super quick swatch post to share of Times Square from the Beautybay Collection.

This is a really fun glitter consisting of small round, and bar holographic glitters suspended in a clear base. Great fun :-)

I am wearing one coat of the glitter over Barry M Black - 




This polish is so much fun to wear, changing colour in different lighting. When I put it on I thought it would be a perfect New Years Eve polish!

Sadly, this is the only glitter polish they offer at the moment, so I'd like to formally request more please Beautybay! If this one is anything to go by, any future one's will be awesome :-)

Beautybay nail colours are £5 each at Beautybay.com (obviously!)

WN x

1 comment:

  1. Very nice glitter and looks good on the black :-)

    ReplyDelete