Monday 7 July 2014

Collection Work The Colour - Fairy Dust

Hello, happy(?) Monday everyone!

I went to Boots last week and did really well. I only bought one thing I didn't actually go for, and naturally it was a nail polish :-)

Collection (formerly Collection 2000) have recently launched a new range of nail polishes and I was so proud of myself when I resisted and only picked up one as the colours looked so great!

The colour I picked is called Fairy Dust and is an awesome flakie top coat. I am wearing one coat over e.l.f Skinny Jeans - 





I do love a flakie!! 

Collection Work The Colour nail polishes are £1.99 each and I bought mine from Boots.

I can't wait to try more of the range :-)

WN x

1 comment:

  1. This one caught my eye then I realised I've got something (well a few) very similar to it! It does look stunning mind :-)

    ReplyDelete