Monday 11 August 2014

Swatches - Yves Rocher Watercolour Blue, Turquoise Blue and Sea Green

I told you it would be a swatch-fest this week!

The first polishes I've chosen to share are some new Summer colours from Yves Rocher.
I was fist introduced to Yves Rocher ages ago via Glossybox who included one of their lipsticks in one of the boxes. I loved it, so I thought I'd check them out and I like to go back and check out their new nail colours every so often. You also receive awesome free gifts with your orders, which I love! 

I bought three colours this time round, the first is #55 Watercolour Blue - 




Watercolour Blue is a lovely Cornfolwer blue creme, with a slightly purple undertone. A lovely polish, but not so lovely to phtotgraph! These pics are slightly edited to make the colour more true to life, that's why my hands look so pink!

The second is #56 Turquoise Blue -



Turquoise Blue is just a straight up turquoise creme and I love it!

And finally is #66 Sea Green - 



Sea Green is a beautiful pastel green creme with a slight blue undertone. Definitely my favourite of the three colours.

All swatches are two coats of colour with a base and top coat.

One of my favourite things about Yves Rocher is their little 3ml bottles because I know I might actually finish them! However, this is also one of least favourite things as the brush is so small. It takes a few dips of polish to cover the nail, leaving a streaky and uneven finish. It's not too bad with a top coat, but still slightly noticeable I think.

I think they are great Summer colours and they only cost me £1.95 each :-)

You can check them out at Yves-rocher.co.uk.

WN x

1 comment: