Wednesday 10 September 2014

China Glaze - Watermelon Rind

I have a super quick swatch post for you today. I've started a new job this week and I just haven't had time for nails :-( But I'm feeling positive about my new job, I might even enjoy it! Imagine!

Today's swatch is of China Glaze Watermelon Rind. I am wearing three coats - 





As you can see, this polish is quite thin and you can still see my nails through the three coats, which is a shame because the colour is glorious! This means that the colour is lighter and more aqua on the nail as opposed to the deep sea blue shade that it appears in the bottle.

Watermelon Rind cost me £3.94 at Beautychamber.co.uk, but of of course it's no longer available!! You can still find it at Beautybay.com for £4.17 (I don't know why!)

I hope you're all having a great week so far!

WN x

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! Looks great!

    Good luck with the new job! What will you be doing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'm doing merchandising for a jewellery company. I'm loving it so far :-)

      Delete