Tuesday 7 October 2014

New Barry M Colours for Autumn 2014!

I went to Boots last week, and spied three new colours from Barry M. I was only going to pick up one of them, Vintage Violet, but then if you spent £7 on Barry M you got their Showgirl mascara for free. So naturally I bought all three!



L-R 357 Ballerina, 358 Vintage Violet and 359 Nightshade

All swatches are two coats of colour with top coat.

357 Ballerina - 




A light dusty pink creme. My least favourite of the three I think. The formula wasn't great and it didn't apply very smoothly. The colour is still nice but I probably wouldn't buy it again.

358 Vintage Violet - 




This is the one I was going to buy originally! This colour reminds me of Parma Violets :-) yummy. I'm almost sure this one's my favourite. Much better formula than Ballerina and lovely for that Autumn transition.

359 Nightshade - 




Nightshade is a deep, inky aubergine colour. Almost black but when you give it that second look it's definitely purple. A very interesting colour to me. Best formula of the three too.

All colours are £2.99.

I hope you enjoy my swatches! Checkout Barrym.com for their full range of nail paints.



Have a great week :-)

WN x

1 comment: