Sunday 16 November 2014

OPI - Nordic Mini Collection

I love when a brand like OPI brings out these mini sets to compliment their collections. 

For Autumn / Winter '14, OPI brought out this beautiful collection inspired by "the great northern lights of Finland, deep blue Fjords of Norway and colourful houses of Copenhagen".

I won't ramble on because I have loads of pics to share!




OPI Nordic Mini Collection from L-R ; My Dogsled is a Hybrid, Do You Have This Colour in Stock Holm?, My Voice is a Little Norse and How Great is Your Dane?.

I have layered My Voice is a Little Norse over every colour, just to see how it goes with each shade from the set :)

Al swatches are two coats of colour with top coat.

First up is My Dogsled is a Hybrid, a sea green creme - 





Next is Do You Have This Colour in Stock Holm? A violet creme - 





Third is My Voice is a Little Norse, a prismatic silver glitter - 






And finally, How Great is Your Dane? 





All the polishes in this set are great quality, as usual with OPI.

The Nodic Mini Set is £14.50, however I paid £10.15 which is the current price at Beautybay.com :)

I hope you're all having and awesome weekend!

WN x

No comments:

Post a Comment