Friday 13 February 2015

Chanel Spring 2015 - Collection Reverie Parisienne

Happy Friday everyone! I hope you've all had a great week :)

Today I finally have swatches of the Chanel Spring colours for you. If you missed it, I have the official Collection Reverie Parisienne Press Release HERE.

The collection consists of three colours, Tenderly, Desirio and Paradisio.


All swatches are two coats of color with a top coat.

First up is #641, Tenderly - 




I think this one is my favourite of the three. A dusky rose / purple shade, this would would make a great transitional shade between the seasons.

Next is #643, Desirio - 




Desirio is an hot fuchsia pink, a welcome pop of colour to bring us out of the cold winter months :)

And finally #645, Paradisio - 




A soft pearly green, Paradisio is a the fresh boost we all need at Spring time :)

No the colours are nothing new, but they do have that amazing Chanel formula that we all know and love. Especially the cremes, I do feel that Paradisio could have done with a third coat.

All polishes are £18 each and purchased mine from Debenhams.com.

I hope you all have the best weekend, and I'll see you again on Sunday :)

WN x

No comments:

Post a Comment