Friday 20 February 2015

China Glaze Spring 2015 - Road Trip

Happy Friday everyone! I hope you're all having a great week :) 

Today I'm excited to share with you some swatches of the China Glaze Road Trip collection for Spring 2015. I have three of the shades to show, so lets get cracking!




L-R My Way Or The Highway; I Brake For Colour and Trip Of A Lime Time

All swatches are two coats of colour with a top coat.

First up is My Way Or The Highway. This one is your standard turquoise creme - 




Next is I Brake For Colour, a coral-y red creme - 




And finally, Trip Of A Lime Time. This creme is the actual colour of tennis balls - 




I'm really happy with my choices, and the formula on all three is lovely. No the colours are nothing new, but they are great examples of your top quality standard creme polishes.

China Glaze nail polishes are £6.95 each and I purchased mine from Beautybay.com.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

WN x

No comments:

Post a Comment