Friday 27 February 2015

OPI - Gwen Stefani Rollin' In Cashmere Trio

Hooray it's Friday! I feel like this week has taken forever :( I've been full of cold this week and everything just feels like it's taking forever! But I'm over the worst and now it's finally the weekend, I can relax and recuperate :)

I have a lovely threesome to share today, the Gwen Stefani for OPI Rollin' in Cashmere Trio. Origionally released for Winter '14, this set includes a soft metallic gold and two glitter toppers, one white and one black. All full size at 15ml. 




L-R Rollin' in Cashmere; Snow Globetrotter and Comet in the Sky

To swatch, I used two coats of Rollin' in Cashmere and one coat each of Snow Globetrotter and Comet in the Sky.



Close up of Snow Globetrotter - 


Close up of Comet in the Sky - 


The Gwen Stefani for OPI Rollin' in Cashmere trio is £29.95, however I spent £14.95 (and this is still the current price!) at Beautybay.com.

Have a great weekend! And don't forget, the W7 Giveaway closes tomorrow!!!

WN x

No comments:

Post a Comment