Saturday 7 February 2015

Paul & Joe - Saffron Yellow and Koala Bear

So this week, I have been working pretty much every hour I've been awake. It's not been awesome, but it's all done now :) I'm a day late with the blog, but it's no big deal. I'd rather be late and put something good up, than rush something terrible just to stick to schedule!

On to the post......!

A little while ago, Beautybay.com had buy one get one half price on Paul and Joe and of course I couldn't help myself! The colours I bought are Saffron Yellow and Koala Bear, both released as part of the Summer 2014 collection.

First is #11 Saffron Yellow. A vibrant Sunflower yellow, this swatch is three coats with top coat - 





And #13 Koala Bear, which is creamy grey / blue. Also three coats with top coat - 



I do prefer Koala Bear. The formula is nicer and I do think the colour is beautiful! And great for this period between Winter and Spring! The Yellow has a much streakier formula. You can still see gaps even after the third coat :( But still a lovely colour. 

These polishes also have that fabulous fragrance that all Paul & Joe colours have. Like a citrus / floral combo. I'm not sure what it is, but I'm going to contact P&J and try find out, as I'm intrigued as to what the ingredient is!

Paul & Joe nail polishes are £12 each, and I bought mine from Beautybay.com.

I hope you're all having a great weekend so far!

WN x

No comments:

Post a Comment