Sunday 22 February 2015

Red Nose Day Nail Wraps

We're gonna have a bit of fun today at WellNailed. I'm not feeling particularly healthy today, so I wanted to do something easy yet still awesome. And it doesn't really get much more awesome than doing your nails whilst raising money for a great cause at the same time!


Red Nose Day is coming around on Friday 13th of March, and if you're not familiar there's basically a big TV evening with comedians and musicians and all kinds of famous folk who ask us nicely to donate money to help those in need, across the UK and Africa.

You can check out more about the cause HERE.

Every year, it seems like they come up with more and more merchandise to help raise funds and I don't know if it's a mum thing, or if it's just my mum, but she just can't help herself. And this year she bought me some RND nail wraps home and they are just so much fun I wanted to share them :)




Obviously I am crap at applying vinyls, but they are just so cute, and I love the spots on the pinkie so much!

The vinyls are only £2 with at least £1 going to RND. Mine came from a Sainsbury's store, however you can also purchase online at Rednoseday.com.

Thank you for reading today, and I hope you enjoyed the little slice of Sunday fun :)

WN x

1 comment:

  1. These look so cool and really good idea! May be popping into Sainsbury's... :)

    ReplyDelete