Wednesday, 25 March 2015

Illamasqua - Purity + Milf

I'm on a pastel kick recently. The sun is shining, the daffodils are flowering, apart from the hail I had yesterday, you might almost think that it's Spring...!

Milf by Illamasqua has been on my wishlist for a while, and seeing as though they do a 'create your own' duo that saves you £9, it would've been rude not to get another one ;) so I went for Purity to stick with the pastels.

First swatch is Milf, as pastel green creme. Two coats.





And Purity, a pastel orange creme. Two coats.




As with all Illamasqua nail varnishes, the formula is wonderful, perfectly opaque in two smooth coats. I'm so pleased I finally got Milf, however I think I actually prefer Purity out of the two!

Illamasqua Nail Varnishes are £14.50 each, or you can create your own duo for £20, available at Illamasqua.com.

Hope you're all having an awesome week so far!

WN x

No comments:

Post a Comment