Saturday 25 April 2015

Color Club - Barely There

Does it ever happen to anyone else that you order something and it arrives on the same day as something else that is almost identical? This happened to me a few days ago when my Essie Flowerista polishes, were delivered on the same day as my April Glossybox, which happened to include Barely There nail polish by Color Club. 

This a warm nude creme, which is very close to Essie Perennial Chic! However I think Barely There is a shade closer to my skin tone. 

I am wearing to two coats of polish with top coat - 




The formula is really nice, and I am definitely going to be checking out more Color Club shades. I believe in the UK you can find them online at Nailpolishdirect.co.uk.

You can still purchase the 'Iconic Hollywood' collectors edition box at Glossybox.co.uk, which contains five beauty products, three of which are full size(!) for £10 + £2.95 p+p.

Hope you're all having a lovely weekend so far :)

WN x

No comments:

Post a Comment