Saturday 18 April 2015

Essie - Flowerista

Well aren't I terrible at blogging recently! 
Never mind, I'm here now, with a post featuring the new Essie collection for Spring - Flowerista. 

This collection is the first in collaboration since Essie introduced designer Rebecca Minkoff as Global Colour Designer, and it is beautiful! The collection consists of six shades inspired by the 'energetic nature of the Spring season'.

I think they're just a lovely set of colours, which are great for Spring and there is a colour for everyone. I have four of the collection to show, so lets get into it :)

All swatches are two coats of polish with a top coat.

The first colour I have is called Perennial Chic, and it is a nude creme.  




Next is Blossom Dandy, a light minty creme.




Third up is Petal Pushers which is a cool grey creme.




And finally Garden Variety. This one is a creme teal blue, and it wouldn't photograph well at all! I have played with the colours in these photos to try and make the colours more true to life. I can't figure out of it leans green or blue...





I think my favourite is between Petal Pushers and Garden Variety. I just can't decide!

The other two shades in the collection are Flowerista, which is a bright purple/pink shade, and Picked Perfect, a darker caramel nude.

Overall, I really enjoyed swatching and wearing these colours. The formula's are all great, including the nude! And I'm happy with my purchases :)

The Essie Flowerista collection is available at Nailpolishdirect.co.uk for £8.95 each, and you can check out Essie.com for more information.

Thank you for reading, hope you're all having a lovely weekend!

WN x

No comments:

Post a Comment