Wednesday 29 April 2015

Orly - Sugar High Mini's

Happy Wednesday everyone! Shockingly, I am yet gain not posting to schedule this week....

To make up for it, today I have swatches of the awesome Spring collection from Orly, Sugar High. Containing four mini's of the six shades, the Sugar High Mini Kit collection is inspired by 'your favourite dessert memories'. 

So let's get started!


From L-R Sweet Dreams; Key Lime Twist; Cake Pop and Candy Shop.

First swatch is of Sweet Dreams. This is a taupe / purple base with a really fine blue toned shimmer running throughout. Two coats - 




Close up with flash, to show that shimmer off - 


Next, Key Lime Twist. It won't come as a surprise that this lime green creme is my favourite of the bunch! This is one of those Pastel Neon's that are the it thing right now. Love it. Two coats - 




Third up is Cake Pop, a super pale pink creme. This one needed three coats - 





And finally Candy Shop, a mauve / purple creme. Two coats - 




The formula of all these polishes is lovely. They all applied really nicely, even the three coater Cake Pop. That one was just a tad sheer for my liking, but if you don't mind three coats, it's still a great polish.


Like I said, key Lime Twist is my absolute fave, and I am really tempted to buy a full size as a back up!

The Orly Sugar High Mini Kit is £15 (though as I was checking the site to write this, it was half price!) at Graftonsbeauty.co.uk, a bargain when you consider the full size polishes are £10.50 each.

Thank you for reading and I'll see you very soon!

WN x

No comments:

Post a Comment