Saturday 16 May 2015

China Glaze Tongue & Chic + Galaxy Mani!

Today I have a swatch of the gorgeous Tongue & Chic by China Glaze, and late on a Galaxy mani I created using this shade as a base.

Originally released as part of the Autumn collection for 2013, Tongue & Chic is a shimmering emerald.

I am wearing two coats with a top coat in the swatches - 





China Glaze Tongue + Chic is £6.95 available at Beautybay.com.

While swatching, I thought that this colour would make the perfect base for a Galaxy mani. I like doing them, I'm not very good at them, but on other people I think they look great!!



To create this mani, I used Models Own Cerise and Olive Colour Chromes, Chanel Paradisio, Orly Key Lime Twist, and Barry M Lemon Ice Cream.

Thank you all for reading, and have a lovely weekend!!

WN x

No comments:

Post a Comment