Tuesday 26 May 2015

Color Club Halo Hues

I can't quite get my head round the fact that it's the last week in May?! This year is just flying by...

This fine Tuesday I am excited to share a couple of swatches of the Color Club Halo Hues. You may remember my swatches of the Pastel Neons which I posted a couple of weeks ago? I purchased these two beauties at the same time, and I have been completely dying to post them!

So on to the swatches :) I have two of the Halo Hues to share. First up is Harp On It, this one is your standard silver holo, if there is such a thing as standard when it comes to holographics!! Two coats - 






With flash - 


And Over The Moon, a vivid blue holo, and obviously my favourite of the two! Two coats as well -






With flash - 


I mean who doesn't love a holographic polish?! The formula's on these two colours was really great. Smooth, opaque and just generally easy to work with. I will defintely be adding more of them to my collecion :)

I used the OPI Glitter Off Peelable Base Coat when swatching these, CLICK HERE to check out my full review.

Color Club Halo Hues are £8.95 each and I purchased mine from Nailpolishdirect.co.uk.

I hope you're all having a good week so far, and I'll see you all Friday for more!

WN x

No comments:

Post a Comment