Wednesday 13 May 2015

Color Club - Poptastic Pastel Neon swatches

A little while ago, Nail Polish Direct were offering 15% off all Color Club polishes, and I would have been mental not to take advantage of that offer :) So today, I have some swatches of the Color Club Poptastic Pastel neon collection to share. I have swatched four of the seven shades for you, so lets get to it!

First up is Disco's Not Dead, a milky peach shade. Three coats.




Next is 'Til The Record Stops, a super light minty green. Two coats.




Third shade is Meet Me At The Rink, a pale icy blue. Two coats.




And finally, Under The Blacklight, a highlighter green. Three coats.




To be brutally honest, the formula on these polishes is not great. It's kinda chunky and doesn't apply particularly smoothly, not unless you apply a really thick coat. I think Meet Me At The Rink is the best for me, but I would and will definitely put up with the formula's to use these colours! 

I really can't pick a favourite, every time I look at them I choose a different one..

Color Club Poptastic Pastel Neon nail polishes are £6.95 each available here in the UK at Nailpolishdirect.co.uk.

Check out Colorclub.com to have a look at their full range.

Thank you for reading and I'll see you on Friday! Have a great rest of the week ;)

WN x

No comments:

Post a Comment