Tuesday 5 May 2015

Essie Flowerista Dottient

The best part about having a week off work, is having time to do nails! Not only do nails, but look after my nails too. proper manicures, with cuticle oil, exfoliation, I'm having such fun :)

Today's mani is another dottient (Illamasqua version here!) featuring the Essie Flowerista collection.

The base is Perennial Chic (nude) fading into Garden Variety (teal), and the dots are Blossom Dandy.



I'm super happy with how this mani turned out. I really like the colour combination, I think using Blossom Dandy gives it a kind of vintage-y tea room kind of feel!

Not my best gradient, but oh well! I'm not a professional at the end of the day  and I had fun doing them :) 

I hope all enjoy today's nails using Essie Flowerista! See you on Friday for more :)

WN x

No comments:

Post a Comment