Sunday 31 May 2015

Illamasqua Chevrons

I had a delivery! My Sparkly Nails vinyls came this week, so you all know that I had to have a go with them :) They have quite a few different designs and I chose five of them.... to start with!

Today I am using the Relaxed Chevron vinyls, with Illamasqua polishes Load (cream, base colour); Noble (blue) and Rare (yellow) and the Barry M black nail art pen to finish - 




I am pretty pleased with how this mani came out. Clearly I need more practice with the nail art pen (They look great from afar!) but overall I like the design, and I am happy with my eventual colour choices (I went through quite a few before I landed on these).

You can purchase the relaxed chevron, along with many other designs, at Sparkly-nails.co.uk for £1.25 each. 

And great news! Rare is back at Illamasqua.com!! Now I don't feel bad when I use it :) Though I may have to re-purchase to see if it's any different... Illamasqua nail varnishes are £14.50 each.

Thank you all for reading! Have a great rest of your weekend :)

WN x

No comments:

Post a Comment