Tuesday 2 June 2015

Barry M Pink Criss-Cross Nail Art

Well it's June and it's raining! Good old English summers!

Today I have a fun pink mani which will brighten up the nails, even if the sun is hiding :( Shockingly, I am using vinyls again. To create this design I used the Pointed Chevron's along with all Barry M nail paints.




I started off with #66 White as my base and added a coat of SV.

Once this was dry, I stuck on two vinyls pointing towards each other to create the cross shape.

I then filled in in the traingles with #119 Baby Pink; #309 Strawberry Ice Cream; #279 Bright Pink and #272 Shocking Pink (in order of lightest to darkest)

I'm pretty sure that #119 Baby Pink is the only one that is no longer available. You can purchase the rest at Barrym.com for £2.99 each, and the vinyls are £1.25 from Sparkly-nails.co.uk.

Thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoyed today's mani!

Have a wonderful rest of the week :)

WN x

No comments:

Post a Comment