Sunday 12 July 2015

Swatches - Chanel Les Beige 2015

Sunday again already and another week is over! I am counting down to my two weeks off work.... only 8 weeks to go....

Today I am excited to share swatches of the new Chanel Le Vernis colours released last month as part of the Les Beige collection for 2015. You can check out the official press release HERE.

There are four shades in he new collection, so lets get in to the swatches!




L-R #655 Beige Rose; #659 Beige Pur; #661 Precious beige and #663 Lovely Beige.

First swatch is of #655 Beige Rose - 





Beige Rose is a milky light pink creme. It has a very feminine feel to it! The formula is really good as I have to come to expect from Chanel. Opaque in two smooth coats. I'm actually a bit sad that this one comes first, as it's my favourite and I like to save my best till last! 

Next is #659 Beige Pur - 




Beige Pur is exactly what it's called, just a straight up pure beige shade and actually the perfect nude for me! This one has a slightly thinner formula so I would either wear this as a light wash of colour on those days where I can't be bothered, or wear three coats to make it truly opaque. I am wearing two coats in the swatch.

Third up comes #661 Precious Beige - 





Precious Beige has a very similar tone to Beige Pur however this one had a micro shimmer throughout. I like the finish of polishes such as these, where you can't see the shimmer once on the nail, but it gives a subtly shiny finish and just makes your mani look extra glossy. Precious Beige has a formula much like Beige Pur. I am wearing two coats.

And finally, #663 Lovely Beige - 





Lovely Beige is a soft caramel like shade. A much more pigmented formula, this one is very close to being a one coater, but you do need two to make it fully opaque. I envy the person who's perfect nude this polish is! I love the tone of it, it look sweet enough to eat :)

I'm always going to love Chanel nail polish, they're just my thing. But to be honest, nudes aren't really my cup of tea. The polishes themselves are lovely and if nudes are your thing, I would recommend Chanel to you any day. Yes you can always find cheaper alternatives, these are by no means the greatest polishes I've ever tried. But who doesn't like a little bit of luxury :)

I will however recommend Beige Rose to you regardless of price! I love the colour and the formula of this polish yes, but I also love the feeling I had once it was on my nails! And they say you can't buy happiness!

Chanel Le Vernis are £18 each and I purchased mine from Debenhams.com.

Thank you for reading, and have a wonderful week!

WN x

No comments:

Post a Comment