Sunday 27 September 2015

Essie Fall 2015

Good afternoon polished people!

I hope you've all had a fab weekend.

Yesterday I received my Essie fall collection order so why not get them swatched and posted :)

There are six colours in the collection, and I've got three to share today so lets get started.

My first pick is Frock 'N Roll, a deep mauve purple with gold glitter - 





I just can't make my mind up about Frock 'N Roll! The formula was ok. I swatched it over OPI's Glitter Off Peelable Base Coat so I'm unsure whether this affected the application of the polish as I found that it pulled slightly and was a little bit uneven. But nothing really serious enough to put me off using it! And the colour is lovely and unique to my collection too. I am wearing to coats with a top coat.

Next is Color Binge, a bright coral-red creme - 




The formula on Color Binge is fabulous! Could be a one coater, I guess it depends on your application method and preference. I personally went for two thinner coats. I like the vibrant orange toned red, though not a one off I would be tempted to recommend Essie for the quality of the formula. However, I can't comment on wear time as I did only wear this one to swatch.

Lastly, Bell Bottom Blues. A deep blue with a turquoise shimmer - 





Bell Bottom Blues is definitely my favourite out of the three, but I am a sucker for a blue!! The formula of this one is in-between the other two. Not quite as flawless as Color Binge, but not awkward like Frock 'N Roll. Again, I'm wearing two coats.

Overall, I am pleased with my selection from the collection! 

I purchased my Essie Fall collection picks from Nailpolishdirect.co.uk for £8.95 each.

Thank you all for reading and have a wonderful week :)

WN x

No comments:

Post a Comment