Friday 22 May 2015

Orly Sugar High Kitchen Sink Mani!

Happy Friday polish people! Another week is over, and this is probably my most favourite weekend of the year because tomorrow it's Eurovision!! My best friend and I have made it a tradition to get together for Eurovision, eat loads of bad food, have a few drinks and just have a merry old time :-) Hopefully GB will do a bit better than last year... Anyway, if you're a fan of Eurovision, come follow me on Twitter so we can talk about it!

Today's mani is brought to you by the Orly Sugar High mini's that I swatched a few weeks ago. I wanted to have another play with the colours as I think they all work together so well.

The colours are Sweet Dreams (taupe-y brown); Key Lime Twist (highlighter green); Cake Pop (pale pink) and Candy Shop (mauve-y purple).




My favourite nail I think is the ring finger, as since I finally figured out vinyls I am completely obsessed with them! I do also love the combination of the colours in the dottient on the index finger. Like I said, I think all four colors included in this mini kit compliment each other perfectly and I am excited to keep experimenting with them :-)

Thank you all for checking out today's post, and I'll see you next time!

WN x

No comments:

Post a Comment